Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Me Worry

If there's one thing that I'm dreadfully worried about, it would be university application. For some inexplicable reason, I used to enjoy university applications. Perhaps it was the impending prospects of a brand new surrounding and challenge. But right now, #%@! applications.

Just two nights ago, I told God, please open only one door - the door He wants me to take. And the next day, I realised that the application for LLB and Bachelor of Arts (Literary Studies) double degree programme at HKU had closed early and they do not accept late applications because it is a very competitive course (only 20 students are selected). I missed it by two days.

And then, I checked City University, HK. The LLB applications closed, two days ago.

If it was God's doing, he certainly was very fast.

But it leaves me with a headache. I've only got local public universities and the SCP Singapore Scholarship to place my hopes on. International and European Law at The Hague University is definitely tempting at 7600 Euros per year; plus, the ICC is there. But, it does not seem feasible. Last resort would be an 2+1 LLB at BAC and UK. But even one year in the UK seems selfish.

Worries are plaguing me - how would financing the 3 of our studies be? Where would I go? Would I actually get to go?

Faith is necessary, but extremely difficult.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how to put this but don't stop trying and believing! I'll be praying for you!

    Don't worry, everything is in His hands. =) You'll be fine. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails