Friday, February 25, 2011

Dankbarkeit

Whenever public examination results are released and the top scorers' faces appear in the media, secretly, every student hopes that it would be him/her someday.

When it does happen, it's so surreal that is it almost hard to comprehend. Is this for real?

I think I was left in a daze that lasted for days. After all, these are the things that happen to the crème de la crème, the cream of the crop - something that I'm definitely far from.

I praise God above; the God of providence, the impossible, and great blessings; so much that it overflows. It would have never been possible without His favour. All glory goes to Him!

Mom and Dad: who spent hours and money teaching me, and instilling the love for reading at a young age.

The MUET teachers of ACS: especially Ms Foo (priceless debate training), Pn Lim (buckets of encouragement)

The insane Karjie: for getting a Band 6 and making me go 'kiasu'.

It was a journey of many years to obtain this, thus, many lent a helping hand in one way or another.

Thank you all so very much!





STPM was better than expected. And I'm to grateful for inspirational teachers like Pn Lee Kim Yoon. Irreplaceable.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails