Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weight.

3 months.

Everyday, fresh realisation dawns upon me that if I fail to achieve stellar HSC results, I can't get into varsity.

And I know that we cannot afford private institution fees, or even a partial scholarship to anywhere overseas. And then, there's Sean.

Very disheartening. Not getting into varsity is not an option.

Not being able to solve questions despite intense study and failing to understand lessons are very dispiriting. Then, there's the literary & oratory award that I can't qualify for just because I'm not a boy. And the infuriating selfish bookish people.

There's more to boot.

I'm very frustrated. I need to go for a jog. :/


I need God.

1 comment:

  1. ....

    Pray hard and study smart. May you're blessed in every choices that you make.

    Good luck oo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails