Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Than Conquerors

I've added more pics to my previous post God Encounter.


If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth htat you confess and are saved.

Romans 10:9-10


I think it answers the question in CG discussion last Sunday. Read also Revelation 3:16.

........................................................................

Dad left his Bible in my car. I happened to flip it open while I was getting my bag out of the car before school. And behold! Romans 8:37. It gave me reassurance of the love of God the whole day.

I read Romans 8:28-39 that night. How could I keep from falling asleep with a smile?

V28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

V35: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

V37: No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

V38-39: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Times of difficulty may come, but, God's love is always present. Situations may blind us to is, thus, we must always keep ourselves in God's love (Jude 21)!

If neither death nor life can keep me from His love, STPM will not hinder me! Unfavourable situations will not hinder me!

Because of His love, I am more than a conqueror. I shall conquer you, STPM!


I like this. Coffee. Joshua? :)


With Your love so great, heal these hands that serve you; wash away the pain. Heal these feet that are used for Your purpose. They hurt, they hurt so much.

1 comment:

  1. 2 weeks before my exam I was having coffee every.single.day.

    Now I'm a coffee addict. (Esp Nescafe in cans)hah! =D

    STPM's near. Sigh. Don't get to play badminton with you liao. *sobs*

    Don't get squashed by the books! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails