Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pleasant Shockers

Speech Day was a bore with the speeches dragging on for ages. Venisri, Navin and I desperately wanted to leave and grab a bite only to be nagged by Ms Chong. Hmph.

I was expecting to receive prizes for 9As in SPM and the incentive prize from the PTA for History only. But two pleasant surprises awaited me: I was also the Best Student in English and English for Science & Technology (EST) award recipient! I thought this was impossible especially with essay genius Ee Xin and one B-grade in EST.

But, praise be to God! He knew the most opportune time to bless. With these four prizes, I scooped up RM 95 from the school! PTL.

Of course, nothing can beat my deskmate who is the best student in MGS's SPM 2008. Congratulations!

***

15 hours of good sleep. Beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails