Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Want to Ride a Motorbike!

I can't wipe that smile of my face.

My wish to ride pillion on a motorcycle has finally been granted! It's pretty scary actually. I kept thinking of Physics while on the bike. Especially Newton's First Law of Motion.

"A body persists its state of rest or of uniform motion unless acted upon by an external unbalanced force."

I feel like my body was going to fly backwards off the bike when it just begins to accelerate.

And when we go at corners and roundabouts, I felt like I could just touch the ground already and my knees and calves are going to be skinned raw!

When we went over bumps, due to my (light) weight, I think I jumped off the seat! Any higher and you could probably start calculating projectiles. So, I held on to the back of the bike for dear life. I think I could have crushed that piece of metal.

But, it was enjoyable too and my "chauffer" was being extra careful (I think) by keeping the speed well below 60 kmh!

That's one pin in the bowling lane knocked down. ;)

P/S: Terima kasih banyak-banyak, En. Sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails