Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WARNING!

Beware! Sexual pervert on the prowl!

Fellow Ipoh-ites, expecially young girls in school uniforms, be alert at all times in public areas. I was unfortunate enough to encounter this mentally-distorted pervert in our very own Kinta City!

After school, I headed alone to Jusco to purchase my (expensive) Form 6 books from POPULAR. I saw a shelf full of dictionaries and naturally, I was drawn to it because I saw "Learn Japanese" and the Monbusho exam is this weekend. While browsing through the (expensive) language books, a Chinese man approached me from behind and started talking to me.

He is shorter than me. I'm about 1.68 metres in height and he's probably a good 5 to 10 centimetres shorter. He has a dark complexion for a Chinese - brown - with a weathered, deep-wrinkled face. I cannot exactly remember his facial features but I think he had a heart-shaped face. He's probably in his 40s or 50s and has a scruffy and unclean look. He wears a white T-shirt, shorts and slippers; all of which do not look clean. Unfortunately, I can produce no composite picture, so do keep these physical characteristics in mind.

At first, I could not understand him as he spoke in Chinese. It sounded like Cantonese, but Hakka at the same time. Mind you, my Chinese is bad and I've heard only Shao Wen speaking Hakka. He kept doing sniffing actions and I thought he was asking me to buy and sniff glue. But, when I heard the word "underwear", only did I realise what a scumbag he was. Beware, he steals underwear. The rest of his perverse "speech" is too 18-SX to tell here but, while you are reading this, I can see a thought cloud above your head, piecing the details together.

It is easy to say, "If I were you, I'd throw the dictionaries at him" or "I'll scream or kick him there.". Truth to be told, when you're in such a situation which you never thought would happen to you, you can't process the information methodically. To add to that, he was speaking in Chinese which totally disorientated me. So, always be on your guard. You never know when things like these happen.

I truly thank God for keeping me away from stupidity from following him (he asked me to) and that he never managed to lay a filthy finger on me. Thank God, I can't understand Chinese. It spared me from listening to some of his disgusting activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails