Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Japanese Weekend

It was a great big Japanese weekend for me. Monbukagakusho exams and late lunch at Sakae in 1 Utama again!

On the exams, it was relatively okay except for Mathematics because I couldn't understand anything! Biology was fine but there were a lot of things that we've never learnt before - presumptive fate, presumptive neural region, gastrulas. No idea. Hotate Kimuchi was wonderfully delectable. Great to say that Zhi Hui was there too. Unfortunately, one of the first things she said to me was, "I can't believe you're the last schoolmate I'll be seeing before I leave tomorrow." Malacca.

I balked.

So soon? Unfortunately, yes.

However, I'm really thankful for being able to spend more time with a different group of friends this year, and this really drew Zhi Hui and I closer together. I enjoyed the intense laughing sessions all the way to Chemistry tuition and back and even those in school and tuition. ACS is certainly much quieter without you! We're gonna miss your jovial nature. Enjoy Malacca!

I had a great lunch with Ee Xin, Yee San and deskmate Sok Wai today. Thumbs up. With lots of scary elements! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails