Saturday, April 11, 2009

Angel Angles

The Angel of Music sings songs in my head,
The Angel of Music sings songs in my head..


GET OUT!

I've been busy since my involvement in the ACS play - The Phantom of the Opera: The Musical. Going in in the early hours of the morning and returning late. Being the drummer, it can get pretty boring as this is a classical production but nontheless, it's a whole new experience for me. The songs are repeatedly playing in my head which is quite insanity-inducing. Currently I can hear the cast sing Prima Donna.

Prima Donna,
First lady on the stage,
Your devotees are on their knees,
To implore you..


I just got back from tonight's show which was good, but the Friday show was better. Hopefully, tomorrow's show will be superb! I'm off. Tired and that old shoulder injury is flaming up. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails