Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Long over due tag

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things (16 true!!), facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged (mane nk cari?), listing their names and don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're tagged") and to read your blog. You can't tag person who tagged you so you can't tag me. Let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness :)

1. I LIKE COOKING! I'll be cooking up a storm (hopefully) with my sis on Thursday. =)

2. I dream of becoming my favourite Relient K's drummer in the not-so-distant future. Tour the US! Fat hope. Haha.

3. My room can be extremely messy but I'm a sucker for clean and tidy paper work.

4. I have UK in my sight for studies.

5. I have a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality, I think. One moment, I'm extremely quite and another, I'm talkative. More of the former though. I easily get tongue-tied in front of people, but I can pump up some witty comebacks very much later.

6. I want to learn bian lian (literally "face-changing) that is the ancient Chinese dramatic art that is part of the more general Sichuan opera.

7. About badminton, I'll only be satisfied with the game or training if I wake up the next morning with a terrible muscle-gripping body ache.

8. At about 3 years of age, I learnt ballet, but dropped it after a few months.

9. I hate being perceived as weak just because I'm a girl and I'm skinny.

10. I would go for plastic surgery on my lantern jaw (as medically-termed) if I have the money.

11. Cockroaches are attracted to me.

12. I'm terrified of dogs (after the terrors of Daniel's Mimi) but I think they look really nice at the same time.

13. I'm addicted to nerdy games like single-player chess and WordChallenge on Facebook.

14. I was once told to keep my hair long to look more girlish so that school girls won't fall for me as a guy.

15. I've been called leng chai by the butcher, a coffee shop aunty and...

16. I wouldn't mind taking up some sort of dance anytime soon.


I, hereby tag Kay Lynn, Sab, Joanna, ermm... and whoever who'd want to do this tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails