Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And I'll Fly..

Just last week, in preparation for Chinese New Year, I headed over to Grandma's place to help make arrowhead chips or nga ku. For three hours, aunt, grandma and I slogged in the kitchen, soaking, skinning, slicing, drying, frying, wiping, packing the little yellowish nga ku's. And the product? Ten nice and golden-brown jars of nga ku... and one jar of [dark] brown ones.


AF[Cubed] -After Form Five Fellowship was pretty interesting. Hugo led and we had a fun game and a very interesting discussion about a verse in John. I do hope I'll be able to go to the beach soon!

I never realised how hard it is to find Relient K songs online till a few days ago. Their latest album - The Birds and the Bee Sides - which also contains the Nashville Tennis EP, has a crazy 26 tracks which clocks about an hour. I managed to compile the whole album just in the nick of time for Sam before his [not so surprise] birthday party last night. Well, actually Five Iron Frenzy Is Either Dead or Dying (Ska Version) was missing. Overall, the whole album is a nice mix of a variety of songs inclusive of older songs like Jefferson Aeroplane (from The Creepy EP) and Up and Up (from Five Score and Seven Years Ago). And I'm addicted to it currently. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails