Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Movie Review - Twilight


I finally watched Twilight, the highly anticipated show from Stephenie Meyer. It wasn't a show that I really wanted to watch but oh well.. I read the book about a year ago and I envisioned Mr. Edward Cullen to be this strikingly handsome guy. But, OUU.. the casting does not fit my (high) expectations.

Pattinson. Certainly not my choice for Edward.
He looks to 'woman' to play this vamp of a guy.

Embarassingly, for Edward, his dad Dr. Carlisle beats him by 1000 times. The whole cinema went "WHOA!" when he appeared. Agreed. Even Jasper looked better.


I would say that the whole movie was pretty normal. Several parts weren't included. Like when Jasper went amok upon smelling Bella's blood etc. Even mild scenes were cut out which left us all going "huh?". The only part that was pretty interesting was the game of baseball. Other than that, the show rates up to only 4.5 stars out of 10. No recommendation from me unless you think Pattinson is hot. If you think (your imaginary) Edward is hot, don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails