Monday, November 24, 2008

Power Jog!


Finally, after ages, I've gone for a jog. So unfit already.

As Chin Hui always disturbs me, "Fei zhor lor.." (translation for fellow bananas: fat already lor..)

Adelyn initiated the idea. So, together with Andrew, we jogged and speed-walked all the way to the depths of Tambun. We dragged *cough* lazy *cough* Jason out of his house to go with us. He thought we were pranking him or something like that. So suspicious. Haha. It was so fun and tiring.

My goal: GET TONED AND FIT BEFORE NEXT YEAR.

Today's Bio was suicide. Not much confidence there. I have a little more confidence in Physics, so it should be okay. Well, I consider tomorrow the last day of SPM. Haha. Over-excited me. I've got so many things in mind to do.

But most importantly, cut my hair. I'm like a shaggy dog now. *woof*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails