Alright. Before I begin about all the interesting stuff that's been going on, let me finish this tag. :)
1. What's your ambition?
To work in a field of interest. As Confucius says, if you do a job you like, you'll never have to work a day in your life. So, culinary artist, musician or sports physiotherapist. The mayor of Ipoh.
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
You know you're going to hell if you do.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Hoping to brush up more in public speaking.
5. How many babies do you want?
5? I dunno.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
It's science. Noah saw it anyway.
7. What is your goal for this year?
To do superbly well for SPM and walking out of the exam hall like I've just did a kindergarten test paper. Enjoy time.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
9. What's a perfect boyfriend to you? (list 10)
A good Christian.
Pleasant looking, NOT fat, taller than me a little, not a fashion catastrophe (I'd be lying if I said looks don't matter)
Good family background
Not possessive. Grants me freewill to mix with guy friends.
Sporty and not a sissy
Equal IQ level/level of maturity/level of thinking
Strives for the best in everything
*this is a BIG tip! XD
10. What feeling to you love most?
To be loved, appreciated for who I am and to do well in the things I do.
11. What things cheer you up most when you are down?
The assurance of God, the company of friends, words from God's Word.
12. Is there anything you wan to tell the people you hate?
I'm trying to look at you the way I did before.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Depends on the degree of closeness.
14. What does flying mean to you?
A chance to go overseas.
15. What do you crave for most currently?
16. Who's hotter, Chase Crawford of Kevin Peake?
I don't know them.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Nice, hardworking, good badminton player.
18. What have you done to yourself to make you happy?
Sleep. Eat. Dream. Watch Shawn Yue on TV.
19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Still studying in uni for specialisation masters. But still playing drums and badminton. Dating?? LOL. Whatever God has in store.
20. What are your fear(s)?
Terrible results in SPM. Anything below A2 for EST and English.
Breaking my leg and being unable to play badminton and drums.
Instructions: remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
ee xin, janna, jean-li, jo, phui yan, sab (once again: the pro tagger XD), yukana