Monday, September 15, 2008

Fuh-yoh

Fuhh. Almost 2 weeks not touching the comp. Fuhh.

The Taylor's interview was rather insulting.

What's your favourite Bible verse?
Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
What do your parents work as? Pastor? *smirks*
Dad: lecturer. Mom: teacher.
You don't seem to be making your parents proud with your results. In fact, you are creating lots of problems for them.

HMMPH. I don't think I want your partial scholarship anymore.

This whole thing was actually a business gimmick to gain 30, 000 students in 10 years.

I got the honour of being the 1ST to get a ride with Shao Wen as driver after the interview. Haha.

Trials. Fuhh. So far, so good except for History. I just crapped my way round the paper. But I enjoyed writing the UN essay question. Hopefully the science week will pass on well.

We had The Talk that day and I think it's sorted out.

We're going to Macau after SPM and STPM but that means no Youth Camp for me! That's sad because the Ps. Daniel is way better than last year's. But Macau will be a great experience. Winter time, Hong Kong also and China(?). Karjie's Shawn Yue in Hong Kong, Fu Haifeng in China? LOL.

Macau panorama

Beautiful shot of Penha Hill

Macau here I come! :)

On another matter, I'm waiting to test my theory. The results will be known soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails