Thursday, July 24, 2008

A SUPER Long Tag

Tagged by Weng Hong

Starting time: 11:11 pm
Name: Yi Wen
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 7/8
Height: 167 cm - 168 cm

Swam in the ocean: yup
Fallen asleep in school: of course :)
Broken someone's heart: I guess so
Fell off your chair: I was pushed off XD
Sat by the phone waiting for someone to call: urgent stuff only

What's your room like: a cool wooden loft. mezzanine floor.
What's beside you: Dad and the wall
What's the last thing you ate: Super Supreme pizza

Ever had..
Chicken pox: yup
Sore throat: yup
Stiches: nope
Broken nose: nope

Do you..
Believe in love at first sight? depends
Like picnics? yup.. except for the clearing up part

Who was, were the last person you danced with? Chin Hui. Some lame play-a-fool ballroom dance.
Last made you smile: my family during chow time
You last yelled at: hmm.. can't remember

Today did you..
Talk to someone you love? you bet
Kissed anyone? NO.
Get sick? In the stomach
Talk to an ex? No, ex-es
Miss someone? Yes
Eat? Of course

Best feeling in the world: uhh...?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Donkey
What's under your bed? The linoleum and the wooden floor
Who do you hate? No hate, dislike
What time is it now? 11:27 pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- going to afternoon school
- playing with my sis every weekend
- attending KIDS school
- having dinner at grandma's
- watching Saturday morning cartoons

5 things on my to-do list today:
- write letters to the teachers
- study BK
- fill up scholarship forms
- list my co-curriculum activities
- photostat my certs

5 snacks I enjoy:
- french fries
- ice-cream
- chocolates
- chips
- cookies

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- give 10% to God and some to charity
- invest
- trave
- get a nice home (family included! XD) and a car
- shop

5 of my bad habits:
- sleeping excessively
- short attention span
- going online too often
- thinking too much and at times not enough
- indisciplined

5 places I have lived in:
- my home
- grandma's
- for various reasons - church, hotel etc etc

5 people I tag:
- jean-li
- kayee
- may jet
- sab (again)
- sam

..........................................................

Okay, haven't blogged for awhile due to the busyness from filling in applications - matriculation and Taylor's Principal's Award Scholarship. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do and whether I can get it, especially Taylor's as I'm below the academic requirements. So, I'm just hanging on to prayer and my co-curriculum achievements. Lots of things happened in the past week but no time! I'm off for now. Got to study for BK quiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails