Sunday, May 11, 2008

Subtle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADELYN!

HAPPY MOMS' DAY.

finally started with study group but shao wen didn't come because he's got conjunctivitis! poor fella. =D managed to kill some bits of chemistry that i'm really bad at.

CG discussion was really long. at first there were 5 of us, all BK students - shaowen, jason, serene, debbie and i. but then, kerry and joseph joined us. qivin's leaving on friday already... =( we all sang that song "cos i'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again..." but changed the lyrics. well, more like sam who sang it...

mom wants me to give up the two things that i love so much - badminton and drums. she wants moral tuition (p/s: anyone with info of subra's moral tuition?) for me that coincides with badminton and wants me to play drums only once a month. with qivin leaving, how can i? i've even stopped playing for service. if i have to sacrifice so many things just to get that sheet of paper that says "11A1s", i'd rather flunk SPM. i was all gung-ho in getting 11A1s when i was in form 4 but now, i really am letting go slowly and giving up already. just to get 5A1s is so impossible. sigh. is there more to life that school and passing exams?

even as i'm currently in the phase of studying, i've switched from rock miyavi to more subtle music by lifehouse, united and chris tomlin. =D

i really miss mel all of a sudden. her birthday's in about two weeks time. oh, small world. mel's in the same debate team as that guy at HELP. gosh... i don't even know what school my close or not so close anymore friend goes to...

From Where You Are by Lifehouse

So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you
Yeah, I miss you
So far away from where you are
Standing underneath the stars
And I wish you were here

I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things I never thought that they’d mean everything to me
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

I feel the beating of your heart
I see the shadows of your face
Just know that wherever you are
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

So far away from where you are

These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here...

1 comment:

  1. ya..prob..schools are made just to pass exams..how stupid..

    but i dont think we nid moral tuitions..lol..

    do ur best den its enuf ady..k?dont worry..u wont die because of getting 4 or 5 As..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails