Thursday, April 17, 2008

total surrender and prayer

yesterday's PJ was fun. we were transported back into kid days. we played "aci duduk" and "chicken & fox". childish. then we played kabaddi. pushpinder wasn't in school too. we heard that her daughter's hospitalised, so we had 2 periods free. and guess what? we played "happy family". nikki brought the cards for the LIDDSOC games. those who lost and had no happy families we dubbed them as people from "broken homes" or "orphans". haha.

mano's was interesting today. we started a new chapter - locomotion & support. that's my chapter. physio. mano actually preserves his own rabbit and norwegian mice bones! cool. we had so much bone-drawing to do. we had to handle rabbit and mice scapula, tibia, femur, ulna, radius and humerus. it was so cool.

chris tomlin always has songs with beautiful lyrics. fell in love with this song.

TAKE MY LIFE

take my life and let it be consecrated unto Thee
take my moments and my days, let them flow in ceaseless praise
take my hands and let them move at the impulse of Thy love
take my feet and let them be swift and beautiful for Thee.

take my voice and let me sing always only for my King
take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee
take my silver and my gold, not a mite would i withhold.
take my intellect and use every power as You choose.

here am i, all of me
take my life, it's all for Thee.

take my will and make it Thine, it shall be no longer mine
take my heart, it is Thine own it shall be, Thy royal throne
take my love, my Lord, i pour at Your feet its treasure store
take myself and i will be ever only all for Thee.

take my life and let it be consecrated unto Thee.

it's just total surrender to God. tomorrow is CF meeting. we're handling the meeting on our own. showing the NOOMA video by rob bell - open. it's about prayer. it's technically like this:

"many of us have experienced situations where we’ve prayed and it felt like God wasn’t listening. and yet other times we’ve prayed or known someone that prayed and the situation changed. does God answer prayer? sometimes, but not all the time? or does God always answer prayer and it's just that sometimes God says no? some of us are angry with God for not answering the prayers we’ve prayed for years. why did he answer their prayer but not ours? what if there’s more to prayer than just God listening and answering? maybe if we understood how Jesus prayed, our concepts and expectations of prayer would change."

then, group discussion. hopefully they'll be able to understand more and it'll work out. i pray that God will answer this prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails