Wednesday, April 9, 2008

one of those days and a tag

i enjoy PJ but not today's. one word - BORING.

badminton didn't start off very well for me. i left GB concert practice early but i was already late for badminton. half walked, half ran down kampar road to the hall alone in my maroon skirt with my school bag, blazer, file, drumsticks and water bottle in hand. what a sight. i even took the risk of not using the overhead bridge. it took 15 minutes instead of the usual 2-minute drive. we take so many things for granted, don't we?

mano's sick. so, no bio tuition tonight. can't wait for steven add math. weird huh?


Tagged by phuiyan.

1. What is your favourite food?
french fries! i'm a penang foodie too.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
my kisses are only for my mom, dad and family.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
none. why make them suffer with me?

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
any nature back-packers haven

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
being horribly good in all the things i can do.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
DUH. it's science.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
my sanity.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
nope, i'm shy. unless i know the other feels the same.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
my school "mother"
she always nags me to drink more water, pay attention etc etc.
high-resistance
sshe can tahan my irresponsible behaviour.
she's a great listener
i blabber a lot under stress.

11. What's the one thing you like about yourself?
that i'm one of the few female drummers in ipoh.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
i don't hate, just dislike people who take a long time to process simple info.

13. What is your ambition?
sports physiotherapist.
it has something to do with bio and sports, so, i'm game.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
tell me!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
everything especially sleep.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
i only do window shopping. i'm thrifty.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
WONDERFUL

18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
mouth-to-mouth? NO.
loosen his/her collar, air him/her.
999

19. What makes you different?
i am contradictory to myself in many areas.

20. When is your birthday?
17 september = SPM trials

People who I wanna tag:
yiwei
sabrina
jo ooi
sandra
yeesan
wenghong


I WANT UNCLE BURGER AND FRENCH FRIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails